Friday, September 2, 2011

Pro 32 Color Lip Lips Gloss Lipsticks Makeup Palette

I am not crazy, I understand this is a lipstick palette, but I use it as a eye shadow palette. Mostly because I love my collection of lipsticks. Will showcase it soon.
I saw an article on a contributor’s experience (on IMBB) with www.buyincoins.com and she sounded happy. I’d a HUGE make up set in my younger, courtesy my grand –dad but that was about 10 years. It was a beautiful set of blush, eye shadows, glitter gels, nail paints and lip pots. Foolish me and sis used it more like a paint easel than a makeup set. Needless to say, it perished L
I wanted an eye shadow palette, mainly because I had 2-3 lip gloss+lip sticks but no eye shadows. Having sensitive skin, I was skeptical of trying any unknowns. The price drew me to this palette. And I am glad I tried it. The palette has a lot of colors and beautiful ones. Its creamy texture makes it versatile. I can use them for eyes, cheeks and lips (although, this should be rare).
A cousin’s wedding was fast approaching and I loaned her this (none of us are make-up sharks, yet). The colors suited her orange and green lehanga beautifully. And so with mine. For the mehendi, I wore a simple Jaipuri saffron colored salwar kameez with chandelier earrings. My make up was : moisturizer, MAC NC 41, and lipstick. I’d recently seen an eye makeup tutorial on IMBB and decided to try it on. I mixed gold & bronze and the effect was amazing. It bought out the shape of my eyes, a slick of kajal & I was done. I didn’t even have to wear a bindi to draw some attention.
For the main wedding, I’d to wear a saree. I love wearing this, but it is high maintenance and I can’t go without accessories. I’d worn a saree in green with gold trimming. I mixed the bronze and the orange shade to play up my eyes, lined it with kajal, a lip gloss and I was ready J I am loving my palette!!!
For the evening, it was a saree again. I was happy about this one though. This is a light bandini saree in orange and red. I mixed a light pink and a maroon one. This came out really well too.
I’m searching for pictures from the wedding album, I’ll check if I can update it with them for the looks.
What I like best about the palette is that it allows me to choose my shades in the color I want and mix them with something from a different color family. What I dislike about this whole experience was the fact that there’s no name on the box. I mean I was hoping for a clue, but it had zilch. I was worried, but now that I have tried I won’t stop. Still…hope is a BIG word isn’t it?? And its creamy texture causes my flyaways to start sticking on my eyelids, where I am constantly pulling at them. I so want to avoid that. My hair is curly and with a lot of moisturizing I ensure it stays wavy; with bangs fringing my face. These fly to my eyelid area and stick when I have applied this particular one.
The other ruse is there’s no brush/applicator in the kit, neither a section to store them. I had to buy and store them separately. That is difficult when I am travelling, especially if you are the forgetful type!!
Following IMBB for about 3 months now, I am armed with more knowledge about makeup, safety and how to use them. They are such dedicated people I am scared of opening my mouth and sounding stupid!
Well, that’s my 1st foray into serious makeup after some10 years and I am glad…more to follow

2 comments:

  1. even i have this and i loveeeee it...its sooo cheap and gr8 na..
    http://megaliving.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is..some of these colors are so buildable!!!

      Delete

I love hearing from you...so please leave a line :)

Friday, September 2, 2011

Pro 32 Color Lip Lips Gloss Lipsticks Makeup Palette

I am not crazy, I understand this is a lipstick palette, but I use it as a eye shadow palette. Mostly because I love my collection of lipsticks. Will showcase it soon.
I saw an article on a contributor’s experience (on IMBB) with www.buyincoins.com and she sounded happy. I’d a HUGE make up set in my younger, courtesy my grand –dad but that was about 10 years. It was a beautiful set of blush, eye shadows, glitter gels, nail paints and lip pots. Foolish me and sis used it more like a paint easel than a makeup set. Needless to say, it perished L
I wanted an eye shadow palette, mainly because I had 2-3 lip gloss+lip sticks but no eye shadows. Having sensitive skin, I was skeptical of trying any unknowns. The price drew me to this palette. And I am glad I tried it. The palette has a lot of colors and beautiful ones. Its creamy texture makes it versatile. I can use them for eyes, cheeks and lips (although, this should be rare).
A cousin’s wedding was fast approaching and I loaned her this (none of us are make-up sharks, yet). The colors suited her orange and green lehanga beautifully. And so with mine. For the mehendi, I wore a simple Jaipuri saffron colored salwar kameez with chandelier earrings. My make up was : moisturizer, MAC NC 41, and lipstick. I’d recently seen an eye makeup tutorial on IMBB and decided to try it on. I mixed gold & bronze and the effect was amazing. It bought out the shape of my eyes, a slick of kajal & I was done. I didn’t even have to wear a bindi to draw some attention.
For the main wedding, I’d to wear a saree. I love wearing this, but it is high maintenance and I can’t go without accessories. I’d worn a saree in green with gold trimming. I mixed the bronze and the orange shade to play up my eyes, lined it with kajal, a lip gloss and I was ready J I am loving my palette!!!
For the evening, it was a saree again. I was happy about this one though. This is a light bandini saree in orange and red. I mixed a light pink and a maroon one. This came out really well too.
I’m searching for pictures from the wedding album, I’ll check if I can update it with them for the looks.
What I like best about the palette is that it allows me to choose my shades in the color I want and mix them with something from a different color family. What I dislike about this whole experience was the fact that there’s no name on the box. I mean I was hoping for a clue, but it had zilch. I was worried, but now that I have tried I won’t stop. Still…hope is a BIG word isn’t it?? And its creamy texture causes my flyaways to start sticking on my eyelids, where I am constantly pulling at them. I so want to avoid that. My hair is curly and with a lot of moisturizing I ensure it stays wavy; with bangs fringing my face. These fly to my eyelid area and stick when I have applied this particular one.
The other ruse is there’s no brush/applicator in the kit, neither a section to store them. I had to buy and store them separately. That is difficult when I am travelling, especially if you are the forgetful type!!
Following IMBB for about 3 months now, I am armed with more knowledge about makeup, safety and how to use them. They are such dedicated people I am scared of opening my mouth and sounding stupid!
Well, that’s my 1st foray into serious makeup after some10 years and I am glad…more to follow

2 comments:

  1. even i have this and i loveeeee it...its sooo cheap and gr8 na..
    http://megaliving.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is..some of these colors are so buildable!!!

      Delete

I love hearing from you...so please leave a line :)